1. Familiar with company products, regularly visit customers, and achieve departmental sales targets;
2. Analyze the company’s product market and target customer groups, fully understand customer needs, and provide satisfactory services to customers;
3. Regularly conduct follow-up visits to customers, receive customer feedback, and explore their potential needs to promote subsequent cooperation;
4. Timely understand the progress of customer payment collection, supervise the normal performance of contracts, and avoid overdue payments;
5. Manage customer feedback and generate sales analysis, summary reports, and promote the optimization of company products:
6. Collect market dynamics information and competitor information from the same industry, and explore potential customer groups;
7.Assist the marketing department in promoting the company’s products.