What Is Zinc Stearate With Cas 557-05-1
Zinc stearate is a white light fine powder. Molecular formula ZN (C17H35COO) 2, molecular structure RCOOZnOOCR (R is the mixed alkyl group in industrial stearic acid), combustible, specific gravity 1.095, self ignition point 900 ℃, density 1.095, melting point 130 ℃, greasy. It is insoluble in water, ethanol and ether, but soluble in hot ethanol, turpentine, benzene and other organic solvents and acids. Zinc stearate is heated and dissolved in an organic solvent, and then cooled to form a colloidal substance, which is decomposed into stearic acid and corresponding zinc salt when encountering strong acid. It is lubricating, hygroscopic, non-toxic, slightly irritating, pollution-free, and non hazardous. Zinc stearate and calcium stearate can be separated by the property that zinc stearate is soluble in benzene and calcium stearate is insoluble in benzene..
Specification of Zinc Stearate With Cas 557-05-1
|Appearance||White or off white powder|
|Melting point||128-130 °C (lit.)|
|Boiling point||240℃[at 101 325 Pa]|
|Storage||Inert atmosphere,Room Temperature|
Application of Zinc Stearate With Cas 557-05-1
- Used as softening lubricant for rubber products and polishing agent for textiles
- Used as stabilizer of PVC plastic products and softener of rubber products
- It is used in pharmaceutical industry, the preparation of curing oil and lubricant, and also used as paint drying agent. It is used for the processing of non-toxic PVC and rubber products. It can effectively improve the photothermal stability of PVC and rubber products with the synergistic effect of calcium stearate and barium stearate; It is used for rubber products, as well as PP, PE, PS, EPS polymerization additives and pencil lead manufacturing.
- Stabilizer; lubricant; grease; Accelerator; Thickening agent
- It is used in polyethylene, polystyrene, PVC and high-grade chemical fiber dispersion agent and heat stabilizer in petrochemical industry. Used for color masterbatch (particle) as heat stabilizer, dispersant and lubricant.
Package And Storage Of Zinc Stearate With Cas 557-05-1
25kgs bag or requirement of clients. Keep it away from light at a temperature below 25℃.