Synonyms :PotassiumCarbonateFcc; PotassiumCarbonateAnhydrousK2CO3; PotassiumCarbonateAnhydrousAr; PotassiumCarbonatePurified(Anhydrous); Carbonicacid,dipotassiumsalt; Carbonicaciddipotassiumsalt;
What is of POTASSIUMCARBONATE with CAS 584-08-7?
- Potassium carbonate (chemical formula: K2CO3, English Potassiumcarbonate), also known as potash, appearance is colorless crystal or white particles, easily soluble in water, its solution is strongly alkaline.Specification
|Water Insolubles %||≤0.02|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)(mg/kg)||≤10|
|Loss after burning%||≤0.60|
- Potassium carbonate can be used to produce optical glass, which can improve the transparency, strength and refractive coefficient of glass.
- Also used in the production of welding rod, can prevent the phenomenon of arc breaking during welding. 3. Used for the production of VAT dyes, dyeing and whitening of ice dyeing.
- Used as an adsorbent to remove hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide.
- Potassium carbonate mixed with soda ash can be used as dry powder extinguishing agent.
- It can also be used as auxiliary raw materials for acetone and alcohol production and antioxidant in rubber production.
- Potassium carbonate aqueous solution can be used for cooking cotton and degreasing wool.
- Also used for printing ink, photographic drugs, polyester, medicine, electroplating, leather, ceramics, building materials, crystal, potash soap and medicine production