What Is N,N-Dimethylaniline
Light yellow to light brown oily liquid. It has a pungent odor. Soluble in ethanol, chloroform, ether and aromatic organic solvents, slightly soluble in water. Used to manufacture spices, pesticides, dyes, explosives, etc.
Specification of N,N-Dimethylaniline
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid||Conform|
|Identification(by GC)||Conform to the standard||Conform to the standard|
|N-methyl aniline assay||≤0.50%||0.35%|
|N,N-Dimethyl aniline Assay||≥99%||99.43%|
Application of N,N-Dimethylaniline
- Used in the manufacture of spices, pesticides, dyes, explosives and other purposes This product is an important dye intermediate.
- It can be used to prepare alkaline light yellow, alkaline purple 5BN, alkaline magenta, alkaline lake blue BB, alkaline brilliant blue R, cationic red 2BL, brilliant red 5GN, purple 3BL, brilliant blue, etc.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, the product can be used to manufacture cephalosporin V, sulfanilamide b-methoxypyrimidine, sulfamethoxazole, fluorocytosine, etc.
- It can be used to produce vanillin in the spice industry. It can also be used as solvent, rubber vulcanization accelerator, explosive and raw material of some organic intermediates.
- Used as analytical reagent
- To detect methanol, methyl furan formaldehyde, hydrogen peroxide, nitrate, ethanol, formaldehyde and tertiary amine, colorimetric determination of nitrite, solvents, and manufacture vanillin, methyl violet, Michler ketone and other dyes. It is also used in new processes of symmetric and asymmetric photoconductor
Package And Storage Of N,N-Dimethylaniline
25KGS DRUM, 200L DRUM or requirement of clients. Keep it away from light at a temperature below 25℃.