What Is 1,3-Propanesultone CAS 1120-71-4?
1,3-Plane sultone is an organic sulfur compound with the chemical formula (CH2) 3SO3. It is a sulfonic acid lactone, a cyclic sulfonic acid ester compound. It is a colorless crystal that easily melts.
|Appearance||Colorless clear liquid||conforms|
|Acid value (ppm)||≤50||20|
1. Sulfonating agents are widely used in industries such as pharmaceutical and chemical engineering, photosensitive materials, lithium batteries, biochemistry, textiles, lubrication, wastewater treatment, surface treatment, etc;
2. 1,3-Propane sultone used for leather making, printing ink, and synthesis of sensitized dyes;
3. Starting materials for the synthesis of electroplating intermediates;
4. 1,3-Propane sultone used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, as well as in leather making, printing ink, and sensitizing dye synthesis;
5. 1,3-Propane sultone used as a surfactant, as well as in the formulation of cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industry;
6. 1,3-Propane sultone can be used in lithium secondary batteries to enhance battery cycle times and service life. In recent years, its use has become increasingly widespread, and the market demand has also increased year by year.
Package And Storage
200kg/drum. Dry, ventilated and protected from light.
3-HYDROXY-1-PROPANE SULFONIC SULTONE; 3-HYDROXYPROPANESULFONIC ACID GAMMA-SULTONE; 3-HYDROXYPROPANESULFONIC ACID SULTONE; 1,2-OXATHIOLANE, 2,2-DIOXIDE; 1,3-PROPANESULTONE; PROPANE SULTONE; 1,2-oxathrolane2,2-dioxide; 1,3-propanesulfonic acid lactone; 3-hydroxy-1-propanesulphonicacidsulfone; 3-hydroxy-1-propanesulphonicacidsultone