What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid (referred to as HA, also known as hyaluronic acid, hyaluronic acid) is a natural linear polysaccharide that exists in human and animal tissues. The human body is mainly distributed in the vitreous body, joints, umbilical cord, skin and other parts. Hyaluronic acid is a An irreplaceable natural substance in the human body, the content of which is highest in the embryo during the embryonic period, and gradually decreases with age. If the relative content of hyaluronic acid in the human body is set at 100% at the age of 20, it will drop to 65%, 45%, and 25% at the age of 30, 50, and 60, respectively. The amount of hyaluronic acid contained in people of the same age is also different, and the content in the body of patients with progeria is significantly reduced, showing many symptoms of aging.
Sodium hyaluronate can be divided into two different grades: food grade and cosmetic grade. The following two grades will be explained to you respectively.
Food grade sodium hyaluronate（cas 9067-32-7）
Sodium hyaluronate itself is one of the components of human dermal tissue, and it is the most widely distributed acidic mucus in the human body. The disaccharide unit composed of N-acetylglucosamine and D-glucuronic acid is used as the basic unit, which is continuously repeated to form a linear polysaccharide. 1g of hyaluronic acid can bind 1000 times its own weight in water.
The effect of eating hyaluronic acid
The skin is nourished from the inside out, making it smooth and elastic, reducing and smoothing wrinkles.
Replenish the eyeball moisture and relieve symptoms such as dryness, astringency and itching of the eyes.
(The brain regulates osmotic pressure, maintains tissue morphology, and nourishes cranial nerves.)
The natural “shock absorbers” of joints can relieve inflammation and pain, and make all joints in the body more elastic and flexible.
Gastrointestinal helps to improve gastrointestinal function and protect gastric mucosa.
Repairs and repairs wounded parts of the body and accelerates wound healing.
Antibacterial provides a natural barrier for cells to prevent the invasion of bacteria and viruses.
Immunity supplements HA in the body, maintains the normal function of the body, improves immunity, and makes people energetic.
Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular prevent the occurrence of diseases such as arteriosclerosis, pulse disorder and brain atrophy.
Precautions for sodium hyaluronate (food grade)
1. Store in a cool, dark, sealed condition.
2. Avoid using with cationic surfactants, otherwise flocculent precipitation will occur.
3. Generally, the dissolution temperature should not exceed 60°C to prevent the degradation of hyaluronic acid.
4. It should be operated in a sterile room as much as possible. The remaining powder after opening the bottle should be stored aseptically as possible.
5. It should be dissolved in sterilized distilled water or pure deionized water. Once dissolved, it should be used up as much as possible. If it cannot be used up, it should be sealed and stored. In special cases, appropriate preservatives can be added.
Cosmetic grade sodium hyaluronate （cas 9067-32-7）
1. Good hydrolytic stability. Experiments have shown that there is no significant difference in the stability of products of the same molecular weight in different batches. In the experiment, the sodium hyaluronate solution was left standing for 3–5 days in a normal environment, and the viscosity did not decrease significantly, which is a relatively stable slow-release process. Phenomenon.
2. The content is high, the content of glucuronic acid is above 46%, and the content of sodium hyaluronate is stably controlled at 97% – -99%. The product index is relatively stable, far higher than the national standard, and significantly better than the products of other manufacturers on the market. Experiments have shown that the quality inspection reports of some manufacturers are fraudulent, and the test indicators provided by the products are proved to be very different from the actual test values.
3. The molecular weight value marked on the product is the measured value of the product, which is convenient for customers to choose and compare. Compared with some companies in the market that only provide the molecular weight range, it is more transparent, which truly and effectively saves customers’ selection time and improves efficiency.
4. The pH value is stably controlled between 6-7, and the protein content is lower than 0.05%, which completely avoids the phenomenon of sensitization due to high pH and excessive protein.
5, 5. The heavy metal content is extremely low, the measured small molecule series: arsenic <0.01, lead <0.02. The endotoxin content is extremely low. The measured index of our company is as low as 0.07EU/mg, which is far lower than the standard limit and is superior to similar products from other manufacturers.
6. Sodium hyaluronate low molecular series, the appearance is pure white, no yellowing and no variegation, clear and transparent after dissolving, while the color of sodium hyaluronate from other manufacturers on the market often appears yellowing, and the color is not transparent after dissolving into a liquid.
7. In response to the phenomenon of food-grade and cosmetic-grade smuggling and OEM in the market, as well as fraud and other situations. Our company solemnly promises to present the most real indicators to customers, and never falsify to shoddy.
Precautions for cosmetic grade products:
(1)Pure water or distilled water should be used when dissolving sodium hyaluronate, so as not to affect the clarity. (2) Sodium hyaluronate is a biological polysaccharide. Once dissolved, try to use it at one time. If there is any remaining, please add preservatives and store it to prevent the growth of microorganisms. (3) It cannot be used in combination with cationic surfactants or cationic preservatives to avoid turbidity or precipitation. (4) Sodium hyaluronate is easy to absorb moisture, the product should be sealed and stored in a dry, low temperature place, preferably 2-8 degrees Celsius.
How to judge the quality of sodium hyaluronate products?
In appearance, the product is pure white, delicate and free of black spots.
Product production is required to be carried out under sterile conditions, and attention should be paid to the control of the number of product colonies;
The particles should not be too large, the particles are too large because the dehydration is not well controlled;
The color of the product solution should be clear and transparent. The higher the transparency of the product, the better the light transmittance;
The content of uronic acid is an important indicator, and the content of hyaluronic acid can be converted from its content;
Check the protein content control.
The application fields of sodium hyaluronate are mainly concentrated in the pharmaceutical, clinical diagnosis and treatment and cosmetic industries, accounting for more than 98% of the total consumption. In the field of medicine, it is widely used in various ophthalmic surgeries, such as lens implantation, corneal transplantation and anti-glaucoma surgery. Skin function, can keep the skin moist and smooth, delicate and tender, elastic, with anti-wrinkle, anti-wrinkle, beauty care and restore the physiological function of the skin, now we often can be used in cosmetic creams, creams, honey, milk, facial masks, shampoos Sodium hyaluronate is seen in other products.